Monday, April 25, 2011

Maybe its the same thing Buddy!

Alright, i was just thinking oh no...actually, i keep thinking and never stop. I don't know how this
happens. Sometimes, i feel like removing my brain and just formatting it again or something.Yes, not possible. :|
 So, my mum and dad had gone out for a week on a vacation and what could be better then -they bringing awesome stuff for u haha!

Okay, back to the topic- i was watching Koffee with Karan and this time he was interviewing Shahrukh Khan . I have never been a Shahrukh Khan aficionado and i don't  like him as much as Aamir Khan if you ask me. I liked his talks at least after watching that episode. And i was just sitting there with a straight face thinking "dude! this is exactly what i feel" Yes, he said something about friends in his life and this is exactly what my nature is. :O

He said- I don't think  these things are important.
Me (thinking)- well, i do. I think FRIENDSHIP is important
(back to Shahrukh), he said- I cant pick up the phone and say " I LOVE YOU"

hello, hi, i love you
hello,  i love you
hello, long time man, i love you.

I think- if i love, i don't need to pick up the phone and say i love you. No, i cant do that.
agar pyaar kartey ho to keheney ki zarurat nahi padti, aur agar kehene ki zarurat padi hai toh vo pyaar nahi. That is what i believe in. I have no friends, and i am extremely scared of attachments. I dont know how to make friends .Agar dost hai toh dosti nibhani nahi aati, agar dost nahi toh dost banane nahi aatey. 


Alright, the last paragraph was a little too much for me but yes, i think its almost the same thing with me. Maybe its just the way i am or its my natureI have observed one thing that i cannot say i love you to a person. I tried that once and I tried saying that to my sister and i couldn't. hah! Well, after a lot of practice i did. And its not that i don't love her, i feel so different when i do that. Maybe i would do something special and make her feel that i love her.  Okay all this is only between me and friendship and no other relationship.

Chocolate cake please. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment