Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Wish number-1

19 days for my birthday and i am  not sure how its gonna be, and i am still thinking of what to do.Well, one thing i have decided- this birthday is gonna be different from the previous 16 birthday's with a new wardrobe, thinking and i have already started working for the latter ;).  I have always celebrated my birthday with family and friends who are very close to me and know every little thing about me even if its embarrassing. haha. My friends always say- "Have a blast shreya!" but i hate blast's man!

There is a list of things which i want for this birthday of mine and here is the first one:-
Yes, i know, the first thought which would come in your mind would be "what!why does she wants Johnny Depp?" i would not mind getting Depp as my birthday present but its not him, its his tortoise frames that i want.  They are are so cute and little. hehe

Depp has always been kinda bohemian and always comes up with different looks. 












Edward Scissor HandsSecret Window
Sweeney Todd.
Pirates of the Carribean
Corpse Bride
Rango
Alice in Wonderland.The Tourist
Charlie and the chocolate factory.Public Enemies

He not only looks different but acts different and that is what makes him Johnny Depp. He is an actor, director and musician. :O An actor of perfection who adds up something unique and unfamiliar to the character he plays. 

Some of my favorite quotes written by him are:-

I guess I'm attracted to these off beat roles because my life has been a bit abnormal. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.

I think everybody's nuts.

I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it.

I was ecstatic they re-named 'French Fries' as 'Freedom Fries'. Grown men and women in positions of power in the U.S. government showing themselves as idiots.

I'm an old-fashioned guy... I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something.

I'm not sure I'm adult yet.

I'm shy, paranoid, whatever word you want to use. I hate fame. I've done everything I can to avoid it.

If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.

If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor,' I beg you to slap me.


oh you are charming boy! but back to the topic,  I want that  frame B )

No comments:

Post a Comment