Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jinxed? no, not really :)

It was a beautiful weekend and all i did was laze around with my beautiful sisters. And the best part was- we booked a night at a hotel and thought of chilling together as we had not done that since a long time and we are busy in our own world. All we did was eat-chill-rejuvenate-gossip-laugh-laugh and laugh. Ahh! it was one of the most amazing time i have had with them.
So, here we were, checking out of the hotel and my sister gets a call asking for the final IPL tickets and the worst or best part, i don't know which word to use here  -Its on 2nd May. Well, this girl writing the posts on Onceuponatimeinlalala is gonna be 17 on that day. :O I can't imagine what would it be like celebrating and cutting the cake in Wankhede stadium. I become quiet when i think of that. Well, let it happen the way it is going. Its a nice thing that i get to celebrate my birthday there but then i am planning something else.
Lemme tell you something- My sister who was going through her bad times just had one wish-TO SEE THE WORLD CUP FINAL'S IN WANKHEDE AND NOTHING ELSE. But, she couldn't ,due to some circumstances but i thought of talking her and I DID. Yes, it was not world cup but it was IPL. Well, as a little sister i could do a little of what she wanted and i am happy :) Alright, so i don't know why but i feel that this birthday is not gonna be good. I have no clue why i thought that way, and right now i am so confused that i can just throw a stone at somebody and the very next second i would say- "oh! who the fuck did that" yeah whatever!
yes, very random pic.

stadium cake :)



2 comments:

  1. hahahaha.. Yes you did :D! Roll n show my totem. It will be fun. You get to live the day that i wanted to trust me it will be fun. Now! Whip in the hair attitude in the body pout on the face aviators on your eyes and 'rock this shit like fashion'!

    ReplyDelete