Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Wish n.o- 2

An artist's real talent is appreciated when he puts his real life experiences and feelings on to the canvas or mike. Boundless imagination is also one of the most important things to keep in mind while painting.
And that is the time when the person is satisfied with his or her work irrespective of the thought if people like it or not. :)

I love painting and i can paint for hours without speaking a word. Its like, if i feel like painting my shoe-i will. If i feel like painting a wall-I will and if the feel like painting a wasted canvas-i will. Right now, all my art supplies are scattered all around my home and i dont like it. So, as a birthday gift i want a study in my room where i could just paint paint and keep painting for hours and not speak a word. Where instead of books and dictonaries, there would be huge canvases, colours, paint brushes, knife's, dirty-colour-sprinkeled wasted cloths, turpentine, oil and whatever things connected with the word paint. I love it when my t-shirt gets stains of colours when i paint. haha!


And this is exactly what i want...DADDYYYY!! haha!









No comments:

Post a Comment