Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sister Secrets!

 Sisters are the most beautiful people God has created in this universe and fortunately i have got one real cool elder sister.In the past 16 years i was never close to anybody like i am right now to her and i love that because u can discuss any crazy random shit about your life. It all started when one night she came over at my place for a sleepover and this was about a year and a half ago and we used to hardly talk about our daily life, so that was the day when we got to know each other in person and i never thought she would be so supportive. And just one month back i got to know all her secrets (knowing others secret makes a person feel proud as they suddenly feel trusted and all grown up haha!) and what surprised me the most was i never ever thought that she would be such a dramatic, ready-to -experience new things in life kind of girl.And that is what i like about her. But sometimes she might act weird and scold me even if its not my mistake but thats okay for me.She was the one who told me about the different phases of life and how we should go about it. Thanks a lot but all i wanna say is be there for me when i am going throgh my bad times instead of just deleting me from ur BBM! :P
                
                     But yes! I have to mention about my other 3 sisters who are equally important and awesome and i feel the luckiest person on Earth because even if they are my cousins we never felt that way about each other and i thank my parents and their parents upbringing :) All i wanna say is Love u girls i don't know why but i am here sitting and writing this randomly because i felt awesome when i thought about our good times. Well, i wanted to fit in more things but i just can't express it right now. Muah!!







P.S- Our Europe Trip is pending! :D ahha!
         and sorry kukki didi...i just had one pic of urs.

No comments:

Post a Comment