Monday, March 21, 2011

I miss you ass!

Even though we live in different countries we never  stop laughing or giggling about our past friendship days  whether its on phone or online. We are awesome whenever we are together . Yea, i am talking about my best Friend who has always been there for me ...and i mean always. I miss her all the time because she is the one who puts a cherry on top of the ice- cream no matter how much trouble she is  facing ; she will always come up with a smile and the best part is she never ever judges me. Well, i just wanna tell her something that i know that u is going through your bad times but dude! if there are bad times there are good times too. And right now, i am just waiting for her to come to India. I miss you ass. 


And this what she posted on her fb account some days back and i just loved it ;)
If I have curves, I'm fat. If I wear make-up, I'm fake. If I dress up, I'm a show-off. If I say what I think, I'm a bitch. If I say nothing, I have an 'attitude problem'. If I cry sometimes, I'm a drama queen. If I have guy friends, I'm fast. If I stand up for myself, I'm arrogant. It's like you can't do anything nowadays without being labeled. So what!! Give a damn!!






P.S- stop biting you nails chinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment