Monday, November 22, 2010

The First Move

Life, art, fashion and a fresh new day!

        Its early morning and i an here, at my terrace staring at the sky in a striped pajama with a mug of coffee, a blank paper soon to be filled with my crazy thoughts and a pen. Hmmmm....Bliss!

     Chilling breeze passes by me when its a thinking session between me and my mind. Thinking....Oh yeah! Thinking about friends, family, life, art, fashion, people and blah blah blah! Well...lets leave the thinking aside and talk about the blog. Out of nowhere, the idea of writing a blog struck my mind. This is the first peice of writing which i have started and hope to write frequently ;)
                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment